Olive oil «Kalamata» PDO
premium virgin variety “crowned” unicoloured
An excellent premium grade olive oil that impresses from the very first moment with its strong aromas and fruity taste. It’s made to uniquely highlight that you’re creating for those you love.
It is a unique “Koroneiki” of very mature fruits that are collected one by one by hand and oiled by cold pressing on the same day.
The centuries-old olive trees of our mountain olive groves are cultivated and harvested traditionally. The sea breeze and the ventilation of the trees ensured by careful pruning along with the excellent soil quality guarantee consistently low acidity, excellent nutritional values and the unique taste of this extraordinary olive oil.
All of its features make it valuable, so the European Union certifies and protects its Designation of Origin (PGI).
- Protected Designation of Origin “Kalamata”.
- Very low acidity.
- Single variety “Koroneiki”.
- From carefully hand-selected fruits.
- Intense aroma, light green color and unique taste.
- Cold pressing of less than 24 hours.
- It makes every plate unique.
Available in glass bottle of 500ml.