Fresh Extra virgin olive oil with Health Claim, obtained directly from olives and exclusively by mechanical means and cold-pressed, from the Manaki and Throumpa varieties of Evia in Greece.
• First Harvest Nov.21
• An olive oil with very low acidity (0,1%) and high content of polyphenols and high nutritional value. Olympia bronze Award 2021/22 for Nutrition and Health.
• High content of Oleocanthal and Eleasin. Significant biological activity and anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, cardioprotective, and neuroprotective properties.
• Carefully harvested and strict selection of the olive fruit used.
• Limited Edition 1000 bottles
• Aromas: A mild to medium flavor and aromas of green vegetables (tomato leaf, rucola), fruits (banana, berries), herbs (tea, chamomile), spices, almond, walnut, and flowers. A rare and wide range of aromas for all tastes.
• Please store in a dark & dry place